Jim Calloway, the Director of the Oklahoma Bar
Association Management Assistance Program, has a nice article on "Why you
need to switch to digital client files now."
Jim states that "every single lawyer needs to commit to using digital files." He also mentions, and goes into detail, that:
· You cannot back up paper
· You are becoming increasingly less competitive
· You are wasting time looking through files and looking for lost files
· You are spending too much time and money converting digital documents into paper
· You are missing the opportunity to become more affordable
· You are blocked from having access to your files when you may need them
You project an image of being behind the times
We’re transitioning to a completely digital office for several reasons. The most important one: we’ll provide better (and faster!) service to our clients.